Saturday, May 19, 2007

Shenyang Meeting

Today's another boring Saturday of mine.
Early in the morning, I made my way down to Ngee Ann to meet many people, 8 people. We tried practicing the dance, but the song was used by Zhonghua Secondary last year, so we had to change song. & thus, the dance steps had to be re-thought. But, I don't know what's the arrangement now, everything's getting weird. But, it'll turn out fine :D

Then, Momma came, for that Parent's Shenyang Meeting, along with other parents also. The moment momma came in, Sheryl went " Sheryl, you look like your mum " -faints. Everyone has been saying that I look like her. Haha, but its in the genes[: Many said my sister looks like me and I look like my momma so, we 3 look alike. & Pam and Shimei said that my whole family looks alike. Yay! We all carry the Chia's face :D & partly of the Ong's, that's momma. :D

After the meeting, I received praises about my momma again, man. Thanks for the praises people! :D Especially Sachi & Sheryl, they even said momma's like my older sister. Haha, thanks alot. I told momma and I suppose that made her day(:

We didn't dance as we planned to after the meeting, but instead, we sang. Graduation is what we're gonna sing. Hohoho(: Lil sis' favourite song. We practiced singing then we left at 12.30pm & I finally put my Literature file into Mdm Azrina's pigeon hole. Hopefully she sees it! Listened to Johnson playing the lovely pieces on the piano, then me/shimei/liujing/xianghao left for Macdonalds. Me&Shimei didn't eat there, we took away. Tze chong came afterwards too.

The moment I reached home, the first thing I wanna do was to lie on the couch and fall asleep. But, brother and sister were still at home, the loud sound coming from the television, I couldn't sleep. But, I really couldn't take it, cause I woke up 6.45am today when its a Saturday! Torture. I fell into deep sleep. Brother & Sister left for tuition at 4.30pm. & me & momma planned to make our way down to Tmall, but. I fell asleep ): I plan to get my stuffs tomorrow :D

Shimei/Pam/Sachi/Sheryl had already started packing! So early. But, I haven't even got all my stuffs yet. Not that I need many stuffs, but I don't plan to wash anything there, you know, I don't know howda wash clothes. So, yah. Disposable underwears would be cool[: I think everyone would be bringing that! It saves total time! & swimming costume is needed :D Cause, we're so not gonna shower openly. I know, Singaporeans aren't open in a sense, but. Come one la, who would want to right...

Thinking about it, last decemeber in Hokkaido, I went to the Hot Spring, it was totally naked stuff. But, inside its misty(: So, can't really see anything though [:

Yeah, that's about my Saturday today.
Ohmy, I've said everything out in chronological order.

Bye! Mtx Cribs has started :D My faaaaaav.